FUNDRAISING IQ & EQ WORKSHOPS - FOR BOARDS & EXECUTIVE
FUNDRAISING IQ WORKSHOP
Are you responsible for overseeing a fundraising program but need to brush up on your own skills in this space?
This workshop is perfect for your Board or the executive team, or tailored for you as an individual.
Over one hour, Teisha Archer will help you to develop your fundraising IQ by leading you through topics such as:
- What is the current philanthropic landscape in Australia (and beyond, if relevant)
- What is fundraising really about, and why should you do it
- Who should you be benchmarking against
- How to set appropriate goals and KPIs for your team, and
- What questions should you be asking to evaluate success
FUNDRAISING EQ WORKSHOP
This workshop is perfect for organisations that have undertaken the Fundraising IQ for Boards & Executive workshop, have a broad understanding of fundraising, or have an established fundraising program.
Over one hour, Teisha Archer will lead you through how you can grow your fundraising EQ through:
- Understanding the day-to-day life of a fundraiser
- Improving process and systems
- Motivating for success
- Leveraging and stewarding relationships to support fundraising
- Asking peers and networks for support
- Knowing the questions you should be asking
Every workshop or presentation will be tailored to your organisation and your needs.
From $3960 +GST